Friday, December 12, 2014

2014 Blogmas (Day 12): Mabel takes a Tumble

I woke up to rain today which contributed to my trip to the library. I decided to go to the library at 11:40am since the rummage sale wasn't going to start until 12pm. It actually stopped raining and the weather channel website said that it wouldn't start raining again until around 6pm. My front porch tends to get slippery because of all the water so my mom reminded me to be careful while going down the steps. I actually succeed at not slipping down the stairs, but once I walked down my driveway I failed, I fell knees first. I got back up and walked to the library. I actually got there a few minutes early so I went to the back of the library and sat down since they were still settling up the rummage sale room. After a few minutes I went in and looked through what they had and bought three things. I am planning to go back tomorrow since there might be more things that they unpacked once I left. Once I got back home I checked my knees because they where still throbbing and I ended up getting a scratch on my right knee, my left knee was just red (probably a bruise by tomorrow). I filmed a haul which I might upload tomorrow after going back and probably buying more books. Then I watched a few YouTube videos and ate pozole (great for rainy days). Once my brother came home I went over to his house and watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) on Netflix which I loved. 
Fun fact: I grew up watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (on VHS) which was my favorite and first ever Ninja Turtles movie. One of my professors in college was actually the voice of Donatello in the cartoon series (how cool is that!?!).
Anyways, tomorrow I'm eating pizza because I am now craving it. I mean if a group of mutant ninja turtles don't make you crave pizza then I don't know what will. lol 
Then I just came back home and made my sister and I some hot cocoa (mine was mint hot cocoa), and ate some cinnamon cookies. 
And it was a great day, tumble and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment