Monday, May 14, 2018

Bout of Books 22 | TBR

This week I am participating in the 22nd round of Bout of Books, which started today Monday May 14 and ends Sunday May 20. 
I have a few books that I hope to finish this week, but I'll be glad to finish at least two of the 4 books on my TBR.

I am currently reading the screenplay of Fantastic Beasts and where to find them by JK Rowling. I picked this book up because I never read all the textbooks (the set of three classroom books assigned to Harry Potter in the series). I though I had finally found an Ebooks of it but I was wrong, but I'm enjoying it either way and it feels just like I'm watching the movie with better ears and eyes. 

At some point this week I might pick up Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. I placed this book on hold a while ago because everyone was talking about the movie. So I hope I enjoy it and understand things since I heard it has 80s video game terminology. 

On my days off I want to read Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda because I heard great things even before the film was released. I want to read it now that the second book came out so that I can read them if I enjoy the characters enough.

And finally I have an anthology written by three different authors, I recently read the first book in this duology and decided to see if this second book was any good. The Anatomy of Curiosity is basically short stories each written by one of the three authors with commentary from the authors.

I have a few more but with my schedule I'm surprised if I even finish these four books this week. I'll be filming updates this entire week so check my YouTube channel next week to see my final updates.
Mabel



No comments:

Post a Comment