Friday, April 5, 2013

March Update!

1. What was the funniest thing that happened to you this month?
During my break I got to watch a lot of videos with my brother some of which were on YouTube. Recently the Harlem Shake has been blowing up on the internet and my brother showed me one of the best Harlem Shake videos I have ever seen. I laughed so hard and wanted to watch it over and over again so without further a due here is the funniest thing I saw this month...
 

2. What books did you read?
This month I didn't get to read any books because I was focusing on my school work. I do have books that I want to read so, I hope I can do that very soon.

3. Favorite movies/shows that you watched?
I started watching Stranded on SyFy with my sister and I love it, I basically love anything on the SyFy channel.


4. Something that made you proud of yourself?
I teach a catechism class and my parish was going to do an egg hunt for the students the Saturday before Palm Sunday since we didn't have class the day before Easter (Spring Break) and I made over 40 candy bags for the students in my sister and my class. 

5. What video games did you play?
I still played Plants v. Zombies because I haven't unlocked all the mini games and I want to buy everything in Crazy Dave's shop because of the trophies, this is a game that I'm gonna be playing in my spare time no matter what. During the last few days of Spring Break I started playing Words with Friends with my sister and brother nonstop, I had to stop this week since I'm back in school. 

6. Did you travel anywhere?
This month I didn't travel as most Spring Breakers do.

7. What food did you try and really love?
In the beginning of the month I tried the Earth's Best Organic Letter of the day Cookies in Oatmeal Cinnamon and Very Vanilla. They were delicious and they were only $1. I tried a bunch of new candy, but I forgot what they were, but I loved them I think they were some sort of sour candy most probable jelly beans.




8. Favorite beauty/fashion products?
I am recently using two face washes and I plan on reviewing them sometime after I see how they are working for me. One of them is the Clean and Clear Morning Burst face wash which I use every morning. At night I use a Noxzema knock off, I have used the real one and they are exactly the same thing. I got the Noxzema knock off at the 99 cents only store, it is the Personal Care Deep Cleansing Skin Cream, I got a 12 oz. container for $1. Also, I bought a concealer while I was in Mexico during Christmas break, it is from the Bissu cosmetics line and I love it (I also have one of their powders) it is in the form of a lipstick, I use #6 in the color tan.


9. What did you learn this month?
This month I learned that procrastinating is bad and can hurt me if I let my procrastination get the best of me. I am now going to try and do everything I need to do for school ahead of time. Let's hope I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment