Thursday, March 28, 2013

Week off Thursday

Today I watched a couple of movies and TV shows with two of my older siblings, which I have been doing a lot these couple of days. I have been wanting to fix my closet once again, but this time I wanted to make it more spring/summer appropriate. So at around 5pm I took everything out of my closet and drawers and figured out what I was going to hang in my closet. I decided to leave a couple of sweaters in my closet and put the rest away it resulted in a bigger closet space. I then looked at pants I rarely wear or pants that don't fit me at the moment, I also put those away. I now have a closet full of T-shirts (plenty of which I have to get rid of or put away somewhere else), I have a few pairs of pants, I have sweaters that I wear often and vests that I plan on wearing. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning the containers I keep next to my bed and maybe throwing away some shoes. I planned on reading a book during my break, but I haven't been able to find a quiet spot to read so I'll have to do that some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment