Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What's in my Bag?

*College Student Edition*

Hello Everyone!
Today I wanted to share what I have in my backpack because during Blogmas I said I would share a picture of my backpack which I received as a gift. Instead of just posting a picture of it, I wanted to actually use the bag and then share my thoughts on it. Basically, I am in love with this bag, it looks so small, yet it fits in a lot of things and it rarely gets heavy. It has so many compartments, I don't use all the pockets, but just knowing that I can have a space for everything and anything that I need to carry is a great feeling. Not only is the bag great, but so is the pattern, I can never get tired of that pattern. Enjoy the pictures and if you like the backpack I will find a link to where you can get it or similar bags I can find. 

  In the front pocket I have a coin purse that contains little hair rubber-bands,  a black mustache midi-ring, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, a pack of Clorets gum,  a container full of hair pins, and two packs of Tylenol. In that same pocket I have my Mint EOS lip balm, a pack of  mints, a stapler,  and my class class schedule just scattered in the pocket.


In the big pocket I have my orange binder, a notebook, my homemade planner, my wallet, a Domo pencil case, and I had a pack of Halls. 


Yesterday, I had classes all day so things got added into the bag and things got removed. Some things that you don't see are what I had for lunch and dinner and my two drinks. I also lent a textbook to one of my friends, so I brought that back home. I also keep my iPod's ear-buds and charger in the front pocket when I am in school. My backpack gets emptied out every time I am home and doing work because if I didn't it would be a complete mess. 

Here are a few links to similar bags like the one I own...

  • Beige Canvas Rucksack 
    • http://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Casual-Backpack-Rucksack-Shoulder/dp/B00AA7DBJA/ref=sr_1_79?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1390943315&sr=1-79&keywords=rucksacks
  • Brown Backpack
    • http://www.amazon.com/Brown-Backpack-School-School-By-Closet/dp/B00787OEDM/ref=sr_1_86?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1390943315&sr=1-86&keywords=rucksacks


Here are a few links to backpacks that I think are cool and inexpensive...

  • Clear Backpack w/ Black Trim
    • http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eastsport-17.5-Clear-with-Black-Trim-Backpack/20682390
  • Tribal Backpack
    • http://www.walmart.com/ip/No-Boundaries-Silver-Tribal-Sequin-Backpack/25428093
  • Faux Leather Fold-Over Backpack
    • http://www.walmart.com/ip/Brinley-Co-Womens-Faux-Leather-Fold-over-Backpack/29158438


I tried to look for more backpacks similar to mine, but my internet is being a total slug, so all you have to do is look for Rucksack Backpacks and you'll find bags similar to mine. I got mine at Walmart, but I couldn't find a link to it so I don't know if it is out of stock or if it isn't sold online. Also, my next post might be a DIY Planner so drop by later this week to see how I made mine. 

-Mabel



No comments:

Post a Comment