Tuesday, May 19, 2015

OOTD: The Babysitter's Club

Hello everyone! 
Sorry for last week's late post, it was a scheduled post and there was a weird glitch. 
Anyway, I have been helping my mom babysit since last week so yesterday I decided to wear a comfy outfit. Also, I have been participating in a few readathons so I wanted to be comfortable while I read. I usually seek comfort in my clothes anyways, so this outfit is something similar to what I usually always wear. So here is what I wore yesterday...
The shirt was brand new from Walmart, it was supposed to be around $9, but at the check out it was reduced to $5. The pants were given to me by my mom last year and they are super comfortable. The shoes are actually two sizes too big (originally my sister's shoes), but they are my go to right now.

My nephews came over last night, so my nephew took these pictures for me. He thinks it's fun, so why not take a few right. Plus, it's been a long time since I shared an outfit post.

Let me know what you'd like to see me post about in the comments below.
Until next time,
Mabel 



No comments:

Post a Comment