Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trick 'r Treat

Last night I watched a movie named "trick 'r treat" and it was awesome, but it left so many questions unanswered (I want more from this world). It seems as if there are a bunch of comics that this film came from so I might look into that. If I find a sequel or a series of this film I will definitely watch them. And I will be looking into more films by Michael Dougherty.

~~>Actually I found the DC book that came from this film and according to IMDB there will be a sequel. The director/writer of this film made a short animated film that this movie derived from and I actually found it on YouTube...
I loved the character seen in the short and in the actual movie. I love well thought out characters and although we didn't get the backstory to "Sam" there are many points in the movie where you feel like you understand where he came from.
I love characters like Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers, Chucky... the classics! This character would be a great character for a series of movies similar to the Crypt Keeper (which this movie had a similarity to).
This is one of those movies that I would come back and watch every year as a Halloween tradition. This film has a lot of deaths so if you don't like those kind of films (which I will post a lot of because Halloween) then just know that going into this. 

So, tomorrow I officially begin this year's Blogoween Movie Marathon and I just wanted to say that there will be a mix of Halloween movies, children/family and horror. I might watch movies in Spanish if I find any good ones, but at the moment I haven't found any. I know what films I plan to watch the next two days, but that might change because of work so I won't say what movies I plan on watching on what days (i.e. a calendar) until Sunday/Monday. I plan to make a weekly type calendar each week of what movie I plan to watch on what day, just to have a scheduled plan and something to look forward to. 

I want to say more, but have no idea what I want to say, as seen above :/ so I'll stop here.

🎃 mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment