Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Claymation!

It's been a really long day, I hung out with my nephews for a few minutes this morning and then went to work. I didn't get to watch a movie today so instead I wanted to share the video that made me want to start Blogoween, it's short and very good...
FOXED!

I also wanted to share a few movie trailers. These are movies that I plan to watch once Blogoween ends since some of theses don't come out until after.

Crimson Peak

Goosebumps

The boy

Krampus

There are more, but these are some movies that can be seen during this time of year and considered Halloween movies. 

I might end up writing Halloween related posts this weekend and the following two since I work weekends and I can't really watch movies those days. I hope that's okay with you guys, until tomorrow...
Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment