Sunday, May 7, 2017

Bout of Book 19 | TBR

I have been in the mood to read recently and since I didn't get to participate in Dewey's 24 hour Readathon because of work, I thought I would try Bout of Books; It's a week long read a thon and there's a bigger chance of actually reading at some point in the week. 


I recently watched Princess Diaries so I read the first two books and have been waiting to get the third book. I have a few of the others for a few days before having to turn them in so if I get the third book on time I will read the Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.  


I started reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep about a month ago because I was taking the train a few days out of the week and I wanted to read for those 30ish minutes. I haven't finished yet, but I want to get to it during this week.


The next book I want to read is A Monster Calls, it has been on my TBR since before the movie came out so I finally got a hold of it. Hopefully I can actually watch the movie afterwards. 


I have a few more books on hold so hopefully I get them during the week. I have the last book in the Lara Jean series by Jenny Han which I won't get since it's a huge hold list and I'm nowhere near #1. I also have the third book in the Girl Online: Going Solo series by Zoe Sugg, I am either first or second in line for that book. 


So based on my list I can only really read 2 books until I actually have the other books in my hands. So if I finish Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep and A Monster Calls without getting any of the others I will borrow another book or pick one of my own books to read. I will post a final list of what I read throughout the week so come back next Monday to see how my week went.  

No comments:

Post a Comment