Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Back to our Regularly Scheduled Programming

I have two more finals left before going on Spring Break, one tonight and one tomorrow morning. I also have a take home final that I need to write and turn in tomorrow afternoon which is fine by me since it isn't hard to do. Also, Travis Smilie is going to be our guest speaker tomorrow evening so that is going to be an interesting beginning to my mini-vacation.
Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that because of the small break I can finally begin to post regularly on my blog. I have a feeling that I won't have time to do that next quarter so I want to update as much as possible.
Next post tomorrow during my long break between classes, it's going to be longer than an 8 hrs break. I might post a lot if I get bored so watch out for that.
Also, I constantly update my Instagram, Twitter, and Keek. My username for all of those websites is @friendlvr. Follow me if you want to know what I'm doing on my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment