Friday, March 1, 2013

February Update

Hello Everyone!
As many of you may know I am a college student and I don't post here regularly because I'm busy with school. So, I thought it would be nice to have at least one thing that I do every month just in case I don't get to post for a while. I got the idea from WonderlandWardrobe, if you visit Kalel Kitten's YouTube channel she started posting monthly updates which are just nine questions she answers each month (the questions never change, the answers do). I will be answering the same questions every month as a blog post just to keep something consistent. So here goes the first monthly update...


1. What was the funniest thing that happened to you this month?
This is taking me a while to figure out, I answered every other question already and I still can't remember a specific thing that made me laugh.  Whenever I am with my brother he tends to make funny faces and voices and it makes me laugh so I'll have to say that since I can't really remember a specific moment. I have a video where he does something funny, but I can't really post it.

2. What books did you read?
As I said in a recent post I didn't want to start reading books for myself because I wanted to work on my schoolwork, but I was to excited and decided to look on iTunes for a free book. I found one that had a title that caught my attention Kidnapped the Wrong Sister by Marie Kelly so I downloaded it. Let me just say when I saw it on my iPod's iTunes the book's cover wasn't there so I thought it was going to be some sort of a mystery, but it wasn't. I read it, but I didn't like it. It was an easy read, but the story wasn't great (it seems like any other romance novel). I went to the library last week and borrowed a book, but I haven't had time to read it yet.

3. Favorite movies/shows that you watched?
My sister and I have been craving to watch The Princess Diaries so we looked around for a while and finally found both movies (part 1 &2) in a collectors edition that included a Blue-ray disc. We ended up watching both in one day (I love the first film).
*Side Note: Congrats to Anne Hathaway for her Oscar win and to everyone else. Who else watched the Oscars? What was your favorite part? I loved the skits (flying nun), and when Seth MacFarlane did the "We saw your boobs" song, Jennifer Lawrence had the best reaction...
Anyways, I also watch films in my classes and one of the films we recently watched that I enjoyed was American Beauty.

4. Something that made you proud of yourself?
I am working with my group to make a PowerPoint presentation for this Monday and I love how it looks. I feel great about it, I feel so good when I am productive.

5. What video games did you play?
There are two games I got hooked on this month and I stopped playing because of school. They are Plants Vs. Zombies and Candy Crush. Credits have already rolled on Plants Vs. Zombies (it only took me 2 days to finish it, I didn't play it all the time though) now I just have to do the puzzles and mini games and get the trophies. I haven't played Candy Crush recently, but I am currently on level 29.

6. Did you travel anywhere?
This month I didn't travel, hopefully I will soon.

7. What food did you try and really love?

I recently encountered Veggie Straws which were so delicious, I got both the Veggie Chips and Straws, but someone in my house ate the Veggie Chips since they were delicious. I ate some of the Veggie Straws, I can eat an entire bag, it's that good.

8. Favorite beauty/fashion products?
I know I got my Converse at the end of January, but I wore them non-stop this entire month. I wore them with everything and I think I'm never buying any other shoe that isn't these, I love them!

9. What did you learn this month?
This is going to be very weird and maybe even disgusting, but my dog gets sick often since he is old and he was acting weird for a while so my sister looked up what he might have and she told me about anal glands and how some dog owners have to treat that. Well I'm not going to go into that, but I think my sister taught me more than my professors that day. 


I hope everyone enjoyed my monthly update and I will be posting one at the end of each month so stay tuned for those. If you want me to add a question to these monthly update posts leave me a comment and I will try to add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment