Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm Bored Already!

Hello Again!
I am finally on Summer vacation and I can already tell that I am going to get bored fast. So the first thing I did was go to the library and stock up on books. I am definitely going to be walking to the library a bunch of times during my vacation. I got a few books and I decided to do a video about it. I'm thinking I might do a vlog the next time I go to the library just because I can post things now that I have time. So, for now you can go to my YouTube page and watch the Library Book Haul.

As far as UPDATES, I am graduating this Saturday morning and I am so excited. I'll try to post pictures of my outfit that day because I love the dress and shoes I bought for the occasion. I am still going back to school in the Fall because I need two elective classes in order to get all the graduation credits.

Another thing I talked about a while back and forgot to UPDATE everyone on is the birth of my niece. She is so beautiful and tiny even though it has already been a month since she was born. And I guess I should introduce her to the blog as I'm sure she'll come up often. So without further ado meet Priscilla...
 Look at that smile...


I'll talk to you all soon,
Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment