Thursday, October 1, 2015

Dracula's Hotel

For the first day of Blogoween I decided to watch a children's film that is currently playing their sequel in theaters. I had never watched the first film so I decided to do it now. The film I'm talking about is Hotel Transylvania.


I had no idea what the movie was going to be about, but I knew that it had a variety of monsters in it. This was a cute movie and would be nice to watch with children, but I wouldn't watch it again by myself. It was funny at points, but I expected that once I saw the cast members of this film. The characters were great, but the story was just okay. The sequel looks adorable as well, but it looks like the same story line is going to be used (i.e. Dracula keeping his daughter from leaving). 


I might have not liked the movie as much because I saw the trailer for Hotel Transylvania 2 and already knew the outcome to the first one based on what I saw. At least I got this movie out of the way and now I know what I was missing by not watching it. The next few movies will not be animated so get ready for those. 


Mabel 

No comments:

Post a Comment