Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Spookathon TBR

Some read-a-thons have a few challenges that you have to accomplish throughout the week in order to have had a successful read-a-thon. These next two read-a-thons are just like that, today I will be talking about the books I plan to read in accordance with each challenge for the Spookathon. I have 7 days to finish the 5 challenges for the read-a-thon that starts tomorrow Monday, October 17 and ends Sunday, October 23. The good thing is that if one book falls into more than one category you can use that book for any or all of those challenges so in the end you don't have to read 5 books total.

1. Read a thriller
Basically two of the book on my list fall into this category, but if all else fails I can read a Stephen King novel, Gyliann Flynn book, or anything from this list... https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/thriller.

2. Read a book with a spooky word in the title
The Monstrous is a book that I saw once while walking out of the library, I took a picture to remember the title and I finally picked it up.


3. Read a book with red in the cover
Innocent by Eric Walters was given to me a few months before it came out last year and I never got around to read it so better late than never.


4. Read a 2016 release
I have been waiting to get Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for a while now, if I happen to get it during the read-a-thon I plan on reading it straight away.


5. Read a book with a creature
The last book I want to finish reading is Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs.


More updates for this read-a-thon will be posted next week. The wrap up will also have a long recap of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon on that Saturday section.

See you then (:

1 comment: