Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Horse Shampoo: Two Day Update

As I said before I am going to be using my new Horse Shampoo and updating how my hair is throughout the process. I started using the Shampoo on Sunday and I heard that instead of using it every time I wash my hair I need to alternate or else it can damage my hair, so, I used Albeto's V05 Shampoo (the family shampoo) last night because I didn't want to take my shower caddy into the shower with me since it is pretty heavy with all my shampoos and body wash.
We just bought the V05 shampoo and it works for my hair, but I have my own that I want to finish before I start using the one above. Tonight I will use the Horse Shampoo again and then tomorrow I will use my shampoo which is the Suave Professionals: Almond+Shea Butter bottle. 
Anyways, back to the 2 Day Review...
I take showers at night and always clean my hair so, I'm already used to using shampoo daily. I used my Hairvitalize: Horse Shampoo Sunday night and after taking a shower I dried, brushed, and braided my hair. I usually put my hair up in a bun to go to sleep, which I will do today to test out which method is better. Before braiding it I added Sunsilk's Hydra TLC Styling creme because it helps smooth out my hair and removes knots and tangles. 
 The thing that I did notice was that my hair was dryer than usual, but I didn't use any conditioner which I need to buy this weekend so next week I'll let you all know how that goes and if there is a difference after using the Horse Shampoo and Conditioner. When I woke up the next morning I noticed that my hair was a bit frizzy, I'm going to see if that was because of the braid by wearing a bun tonight. When I braid my hair after showering my hair dries faster and makes my hair too curly. 
I hope this helps and I will keep updating everyone.
-mabel 

1 comment:

  1. Tadalafil 20mg is a medicine used to treat erection problems and symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It's also sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension.

    ReplyDelete