Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shower Caddy & Hair Update

Yesterday I mentioned that I was tired of carrying my shower caddy into the bathroom and I noticed that some people might not know what that is, so I will explain and then showcase what I have in my shower caddy. Basically, there is one bathroom in my house so it's shared with everyone and I have some of my shower products stored in my room, which I take to the restroom once I am going to take a shower. I have all of my things inside a small basket....
So here are some of the things that I keep in my shower caddy...
My shampoos and conditioner, my styling creme, my paddle brush, my detangling comb, and a wide tooth comb.

Honey Apple Body Wash
Apricot Scrub
Mint Chocolate Flavored Lip Balm

Shower Caddy Process:

I use my lip balm after getting out of the shower just to add moisture to my lips. 
Before getting into the shower I use my Apricot Scrub although I don't use it all the time. I am about to run out. 
My body wash is actually Johnson's Baby Wash, but that doesn't mean an adult can't use it. I love it because it lasts a long time and it has a pump so I can easily put it on my net bath sponge.
I use my wide tooth comb when I get in the shower right before washing my hair so that every piece of hair can get wet and because my hair might be tangled a bit. Then I add the shampoo that I am using that day and spread it throughout my hair with the detangling comb then I wash out my shampoo and add my conditioner and again I spread out the conditioner with my detangling brush
Once I get out of the shower I brush my hair out with my paddle brush, but if my hair is too tangled I add some styling creme to remove the knots. 

*Update*
Yesterday I went to the store and bought the conditioner that I included in the pictures above and I used it later that night. The conditioner is awesome, I added some throughout my hair and I couldn't feel it in my hair at all, it felt as if my hair absorbed it. Once I washed it out my hair was so soft and there weren't as many tangles as usual. When I got out of the shower and brushed my hair I didn't need to add any styling creme because my hair was so soft that I didn't even need to brush it. 
Here is what my hair looks like as of today...
I made a weird face so I covered it with this beautiful leopard.
Notice that my hair is naturally curly and you can see how short it is on one side of my head. I grabbed some hair on another side of my head and held it to show how long it is if straightened. My hair hits right above my chest area as you can see in the picture.
-mabel

1 comment:

  1. tretinoin 0.1 cream A brief sensation of warmth or stinging may occur immediately after applying the medication. Skin redness, dryness, itching, scaling, mild burning, or worsening of acne may occur during the first 2-4 weeks of using the medication. These effects usually decrease with continued use.

    ReplyDelete