Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year and although I didn't do anything halloween related or had plans to do anything I decided to do a bit of dressing up. I didn't want this day to come and go and find myself depressed for not having enjoyed a day when you're allowed to look awkward, weird, scary, or just out of the ordinary. So, here are the pictures I took of my "costume"....

This look was inspired by a picture I found on Pinterest and after looking up "deer costume" on YouTube and finding the same person recreating the look I decided to use the video as a guideline as to what I could do (I used makeup I already had to recreate the look, I have a foundation that is too dark for my skin that I used and then everything else is eyeshadow and eyeliner). Here is the Pinterest picture I used...
I have a picture of me on Instagram (@friendlvr) of my complete makeup and hair if you want to see how it turned out. I hope you enjoyed my costume, what were you for Halloween let me know in the comment section below.
-Mabel



FTC: Products (Kiss Nail Art) were sent to me by influenster in the VarsityVoxBox in order to review the product(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment