Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2 Firsts!

Hello everyone, 
I hope everyone is having a great first day of the month, October starts off the 3 months of fun holidays. I've always been a fan of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, along with New Years more than any other holidays, maybe it's because of all the good food and time that people take to talk to one another and being around family, or maybe it's because of all the wonderful decorations and costumes some of these holidays have. 
Anyways, today is also the first day of school for me which is great after being stuck at home for roughly 3 months. I am currently on break, my class begins in about an hour. Below is a picture I took after eating lunch while watching some YouTube videos...
I only have 4 classes this quarter (full time student) and each class only meets once a week so I only come to school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I have the same schedule on each day, which is great. I have enough time to do schoolwork, plan lessons for a Saturday class that I teach, and hopefully it leaves me time to update my blog, at least once a week. (So exciting!) 
So, thank you to everyone who stayed around while I was on vacation and I hope you enjoy the new layout.
-Mabel 

No comments:

Post a Comment