Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My First Job Ever!

I come to you today with some great news (at least for me)... I now have a job! I am currently not actually working because I have to go to some training sessions, but I am so excited especially since I'm working with a great company. Of course I am not going to share what company that is and what I actually do because I'm not comfortable doing that at the moment especially since I have no idea what exactly my position entails. None the less I am very excited and since one of my New Years resolutions was to get a job/career, I wanted to share the fact that that goal was finally accomplished. 

I will still be blogging since I do this for fun, I might have to schedule some posts at times because I have no idea what days I will be working, but I will still be uploading every Tuesday. If anything changes I will let you all know ahead of time, but it seems like I won't have to make any major changes with my own schedule to actually do my job. 

This is my first job ever so as you can probably tell by all the  exclamation points (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that I am very excited. I knew I wasn't going to get a career right away without experience, but I'm glad I am working with a company I know and trust as my first  job ever.

Anyways, enough about me, I want to know what your first ever job was and any funny moments from working (you don't have to share all the details).

I'm a working woman now! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment