Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Almost Clean.

I decided to clean my closet today, which I did, although I didn't organize the clothes and purses I keep in there just yet.
I decided to take clothes that I know I don't use out and place them in the garage. I mostly took out pants that I don't use and some sweaters. This Thursday or Friday I might take out shirts that I don't wear and place those in the garage. Also, I will organize the clothes so that I can easily find what I need.
I need to find a way to organize my purses, if you have a creative idea about organizing purses please let me know.
The first picture (below) is a before shot, notice all the clothes I tended to throw in there. The after picture is a little cleaner although the purses still make it look dirty.



No comments:

Post a Comment