Friday, February 8, 2013

Updates...

Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry for not posting...after my last post I made a video and was planning to post it, but the app I use to blog doesn't allow me to upload videos. I decided to wait until I had a computer that I could use to edit it and then upload it as well.
Between now and the last time I posted not much has happened. For one, I got sick and am still sick so I'm trying to get over that.The internet in my house has been very slow so it's hard to use the internet. Finally, midterms are this coming week so I am trying to study for that and catch up on things that I've missed.
I am going to try to post more often now, but don't hold me to it just yet, as I said internet has been unmanageable lately. Also, I have late classes some days so I tended to forget and I didn't have a clue on what to write about since I have done nothing, but sleep, go to school and hate the internet lol (6 minute videos take about 45 minutes to load, that's how bad it is).
If I don't write that much this week (due to midterms) you can check the websites below for updates...

Instagram: @friendlvr
I am doing the February picture challenge so, I upload at least one picture each day.

Keek: @friendlvr
36 second clips that I tend to upload every once in a while.

-mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment