Friday, February 15, 2013

Books(:

When I'm in school I don't read books that aren't assigned for a certain class because I want to put all my attention on my schoolwork, but I am in the mood of going to the library and getting a stack of books that are on my to-read list.
I'm holding out until Spring break, but here are a few of the books I want to read...
-The second and third books of the Hunger Games .
-The second and third of 50 Shades of Grey.
(My friend got me the first book of both of the series I just mentioned for my birthday, which I read during Winter break. I want to finish reading the trilogies since I did already commit to reading them.)
-The last three or four books of The House of Night novels. (Same friend got me hooked on this series when I was in high school.)
There are many others, but I can't remember at the moment. I have the list in my Goodreads account, which is a pretty resourceful website, if you enjoy books like myself.

Let me know what is on your to-read list, or what you are currently reading. Any recommendations?

-mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment