Sunday, February 23, 2014


The Lion King
That is what this afternoon consisted of, well watching the three films is what this afternoon consisted of.  As a child I got The Lion King II: Simba's Pride movie for Christmas and I watched it so many times that I knew the lines and apparently haven't forgotten them. I never really watched the first one and definitely hadn't watched the third (more like 1 1/2) when I was a child. A few years ago I went to the swap meet and found $1 VHS' so my brother bought The Lion King and that was the first time I ever watched it. I have been wanting to watch the second film for a while, but our VHS player doesn't work anymore, so today I asked my brother if he wanted to watch all three and he agreed. I just have to say I love them all, but The Lion King II: Simba's Pride is always going to be my favorite one. Although, after seeing them all the way Simba acts makes me love him more than ever. 
I really want a bunch of Lion King memorabilia now, no matter what it is I want it haha. I might even go see the musical one day, but I don't really go out so we'll see if that ever happens. 

Here are a few things I have seen so far that are amazing...

All Lion King Mugs Out There



(click the link to see a cute baby Simba *love*)



There are just so many different things and I am definitely going to turn into a Lion King hoarder. 
mabel(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment