Thursday, February 27, 2014


Today I went to a few stores with my brother because he was craving a 1,000 piece puzzle, but we didn't find any. One of the stores we went to was a thrift store a bit closer to my house than the last one I recently visited and I ended up finding a Lion King stuffed animal. Best part was it was only $1, bad part is that it's Scar, but I mean it's a start to my collection although it will take me a lot longer to find another Lion King stuffed animal. I'm going to have him cleaned because you never know what happened to it before I got my hands on it. So, without further ado here is Scar...




After going to the store my brother and I watched The Vow, which was a great movie. Also, I helped my mom make some tamales and they were so delicious. It rained last night, but during the day it was nice no rain or anything like that, but I think tomorrow it'll be a bit more relaxing since it will be raining all day.

Am I the only person that enjoys the rain?
-Mabel


No comments:

Post a Comment