Tuesday, February 25, 2014


Today I had a failed attempt to go thrifting. Basically, I went to my local thrift store looking for Lion King memorabilia or anything I would enjoy and I found nothing, mainly because I was being rushed. I looked through the stuffed animals and many of them were adorable and I would have bought them, but I would end up storing them in my garage or something after a while. Although, after thinking about it I might go back and get a small one that I can carry around in my bag, as a sort of pick me up when I'm feeling down. I might have better luck finding Lion King things at two other thrift stores I enjoy visiting, but they are further away from me so I'm just going to have to wait for a time when I can actually go and check what they have. 
Tomorrow I go to school and during one of my breaks I have to meet with my group to work on an assignment, so I am going to be very sad since I usually eat during the time we are going to meet. I am going to feel both hungry and rushed.  Also, I'm not sure what we are going to meet and do since we have to do a bit of research and I doubt my partners have started, if so I am going to be that ass that no one wants to work with because I am not putting any effort into it. I forgot if I have any other assignments due tomorrow so lets hope I don't because I am just a walking stress ball. 
Goodbye for now,
Mabel 

No comments:

Post a Comment