Monday, January 14, 2013

Back at last

It has been too long. I just checked my blog to see when the last post was and it's been a very long time since I've updated. After the last post, I finished spring quarter and went to Mexico for vacation. Once I got back I started the fall quarter of school which started of rough because the weekend after my first day of school, my uncle passed away and a month after that my grandmother passed away. Once fall quarter ended my family and I went down to Mexico to spend time with our family. I got back a week and some days ago and am back in school for another quarter.
During Christmas break I received an iPod touch and have been overusing it. I finally downloaded the blogger app and will be updating more often. Let's hope I don't fall of the radar once again.
It has been pretty cold and the change of weather has made me sick so I am not wearing any exciting things, except for my animal hoodie which I have talked about before.
After wearing my animal hoodie to go out, I pulled all my hair up into a bun...

-Mabel



No comments:

Post a Comment