Friday, January 18, 2013

Nice & Neat

Today was day 2 of cleaning/organizing my room. I reorganized a cabinet I have in my room and placed everything in a container, basically organizing things by a specific category. I also placed some things under my bed in their own containers and organized what was in each container by categories. Everything looks nice and neat now and I love it.
Tomorrow I'm planning to clean my closet, I am planning on sharing a before and after picture, so brace yourselves for that. If I finish that I will try to start some homework, but I doubt it will happen because weekends are usually spent out doing random tasks. Also, my sister and I want to catch up on Once Upon a Time before the new episode this weekend, I got her hooked during our recent trip to Mexico.
Have a great weekend everyone,
Mabel



No comments:

Post a Comment