Thursday, January 17, 2013

Interior Designer

I used to think I was creative, but lately I have been slacking off. I want to make my side of the room a bit nicer, it's just to bland and I want to change that. Today I decided to clean my room at least the space around my bed, and under. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning my side of the closet and a cabinet where I keep my things. I think this is step one of decorating and once everything is nice and neat I can see what I want to do with my space.
Also, in order for me to actually do homework I want to start posting what I did during the day so I could actually want to do homework and be productive.
Anyways, let me know what I can do to my part of the room to make it look extra ordinary. (:
-Mabel

This is what it looks like as of right now except I already removed the white and red paper you can see on the wall. So it's pretty bare.
Follow me on Instagram to see more pictures @friendlvr.

No comments:

Post a Comment