Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sundays

For some weird reason I hate Sundays, I'm usually ticked off by any little thing on Sundays.
Today was exactly that, a very mad, depressed, unable to talk, me. Maybe it's because I got woken up early to attend mass in the church that I hate with a passion. I would rather attend mass in the church I have attended since I was a child (and volunteer at), or the church in my parent's home town, but not this church.
After a day of grocery shopping and hating everything, my two childhood friends came to visit. Once they left I came back to my room and watched (I bet you can already guess) "Once Upon a Time". We need 5 more episodes to catch up, make that 6 since we couldn't watch tonight's episode before watching the other 5.
Tomorrow will be a better day,
Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment