Tuesday, January 10, 2012

At the Moment...

There will be times when I will post things that I am loving "At the Moment", it can be anything that I am loving and would like everyone to know about because those things might make more appearances on my blog than other things. Here are a few that I am loving at the moment...
I have always loved "cameo/silhouette" pendants. I have wanted a choker for a while because when I was younger my sister had a velvet choker with a cameo pendant hanging from it and I just adored it. I have the pendant stored away, but can't find any velvet pieces to make the choker. 
On a trip to the 99cents only store I found these necklaces. There was another black one, but it had the cameo of a dead woman with red ruby eyes and I thought that I could buy that one later. Also, they had earrings to match all the colors that I got, but I left those for another time as well.

I fell in love with these boots they are from a brand named Forever. I have been wearing these more than any of my other shoes. They are super comfy and look great with skinny jeans and leggings. I also love wearing these when it is cold because I get to wear a thin brown sweater that I have had and never liked to wear (I only enjoy the fact that it has a nice hood) and over that sweater I wear a sweater that doesn't have a hood and has a lot of zippers on it with warm pockets (my equivalent to a leather jacket). I love wearing the layered look with these boots because they make my look feel more casual. I think I am going to buy another pair in black as well. 
                     -mabel(:

No comments:

Post a Comment