Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Hair Diary

This past year I went to Mexico to visit my grandparents. During my vacation I wanted to get a haircut with a lady that cut my hair once and did an amazing job, but I didn't get a chance to visit the salon. So, this weekend I am going to cut my hair and I searched for a few looks that are similar to what I want and I wanted to share them...

So, I know that I just bombarded everyone with a bunch of different pictures. As you can see I want bangs that's for sure and I want my hair to stay long, but I don't know how/if I should cut it. I looked for models with curly hair since my hair is naturally curly, but I just can't tell how to tell the people that I want it. I hope I get to cut it and if I do I will share pictures to let everyone know what I decided to do with it.
-mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment