Friday, January 27, 2012

Make-up by Gucci: Meow Entry


MakeupbyGucci was hosting a contest for her subscribers and I entered in her Facebook contest which was to do an inspired Hello Kitty makeup look and take a picture. I need people to vote for my entry since mine is one of the plainest pictures and all of the other contestants went all out on the look. I actually went for a light pink color throughout. I wore pink lipstick/lip gloss, light pink eye shadow, pink blush, and I finished my eyes with mascara and white eyeliner on my waterline. I also wore gold bow earrings which you can't see on the picture and I wore a pink heart necklace and my pink Hello Kitty name necklace to complete the look. Thanks to everyone and I hope everyone has a great day!
-mabel(:

No comments:

Post a Comment