Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wish List: SpiritHoods


While catching up on a few of my YouTube subscriptions I found a girl wearing a hat from http://spirithoods.com/womens/ which I have wanted since they first came out at Hot Topic. I think these are so cool because they are a three in one type of deal. It's a cute animal hat, furry scarf, and attached to it are some cute paw gloves and this brand includes a hidden pocket inside the long scarf section and a button to stay bundled up in cold weathers. The only thing is that they cost $129, money that I don't have and so I looked for them on Amazon and found cheaper versions, but I don't know if they have the hidden pocket since that is a deal breaker for me. One day I'll be able to buy as many pairs, but for now I'll use my regular scarf.
-mabel(:

No comments:

Post a Comment