Saturday, January 14, 2012

Clothing Swap

I was reading a blog and got the idea of having a clothing swap which is basically when people pick clothes that either don't fit them anymore, aren't their style, or just clothes that you have that might look better on someone else and you swap that piece of clothing with that person. I really want to do this with my followers and I am planning to look in my closet one of these days to find out what doesn't fit, what I don't mind giving away, and what doesn't compliment me. Let me know what you think and if you would be willing to do this, I will start looking in my closet and posting pictures, the clothing's size and the descriptions of the clothing. Keep a lookout for these items and let me know if you like anything and what you are willing to trade for the item. It's better than wasting cash on something that might not be what you were looking for.
-mabel(:

No comments:

Post a Comment