Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can't Wait Friday

This weekend I was going to cut my hair, but I didn't have time so I decided to go this Friday and I am going thrift shopping afterwards. I looked for a few more pictures of models with beautiful hair because there is a Beauty Salon near my home that has a poster with the exact cut I want but I can't find the picture online. I don't want to go to the salon that has the poster because I have never gotten my hair cut there and would rather go to a salon that I trust. So, again I will bombard you with pictures and hope to find the poster I have been looking for, if not, you will have to wait until Friday to see what I got.
Looks somewhat like the picture below but the bangs are not side swept bangs...
Hairstyles I would like to do include...
-mabel(:

No comments:

Post a Comment