Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Beginnings

Hello Everyone!


I have decided to start a new blog because my current one is being moved and I decided to do it now because it is a new year and I wanted to start fresh. This blog is going to do more with my fashion sense whether it's clothing I have and how I style it, hairstyles, and/or makeup. I decided this because I wanted to keep using my daily life blog (if the website ever gets fixed) yet I wanted to start writing about fashion on it this year when the website went down. I hope to write everyday and hope to get pictures up as much as I can although it might be hard since my camera is not functional. I hope everyone enjoys my new blog and its contents.
                                                                                                                                           -mabel (:

No comments:

Post a Comment