Thursday, March 6, 2014

13 Things About Me


Today I decided to share thirteen things you might not know about me because although I do share a lot on my blog, I never talked about my habits. So this is a better late than never, way for my readers to get to know me.

1. I wear comfortable sweats and T-shirts on my days off.

2. I never want to go to sleep, but I never want to wake up either.
3. I'm majoring in Television, Film and Media Studies, but I still don't know what I want to be.
4. I rarely carry around a purse.
5. When I was younger I faked my eye test because I wanted to wear glasses. I finally took a test a few years ago and found out that I really did need glasses. 
6. I don't know how to drive, yet.
7. I love making chili and plan on sharing the recipe soon.
8. I have two nephews and a niece on the way and I love them so much. I am the youngest of five so they are like my younger siblings.
9. I want to work at a small boutique when I finish school, at least for a while.
10. I was planning to minor in Psychology and Communication, but I failed a math class that I needed for Psychology so I decided to double major instead. I then wanted to double major, my second major being Fashion Design, and also minor in Communication, but people in my life passed away an I realized that I was overdoing it.
11. I have only had two family pets... our cat, Kika, and then our chihuahua, Lucky.
12. I have gone to Mexico every year of my life mostly by plane, until recently we started driving down there as a family. I can't remember the last time I was on a plane (but I really miss it).
13.  My favorite number is 13 (obviously).

Okay, that was hard. I might do this again one day, but for now I think 13 will do and are appropriate for today.
Mabel 

No comments:

Post a Comment