Wednesday, March 5, 2014

One More Week!


Next week is the last week before finals, hooray! I feel like all I have to do now is study, and do a few left over assignments and I am done. Studying for finals will be pretty easy because all of my classes have given me some sort of study guide and hints as to what will be on the test. The only problem is that the weekend before finals I will be going to an event for an entire weekend which means I might not have time to study for every class. So starting tomorrow I have to work on all my assignments and then make flash cards and other material that I can carry with me to study wherever I am at. I think this is the perfect time to use time management so that everything gets done on time or even better, way before it needs to get done. I have to write an essay for one of my classes, create a presentation for another (which will be both hard and easy since it's a group project), study for a quiz, and hopefully read some of my assigned readings. If I get a chance I might go to two seminars to get some exta credit points because it can come in handy at the end of it all. The class I am doing a group presentation for is going to give us a take home exam so that will be much easier and my presentation will be on the day of the final, meaning the last day we meet to turn in our exams. The last day of this quarter for me will be on March 19th, I will have a final exam where we can use out notes during the exam and I will turn in the essay I have yet to write. The other two tests are actual tests, no notes, in a classroom full of worried students.
So, I will have three finals on Monday, March 17th which won't be fun, but on the bright side I don't have to go to school early for once, my first class will start at 1:30pm. Then, my last class this quarter will be on Wednesday, March 19th at 8am, that's right folks, I the laziest person, will have to wake up early to take a test; the good thing is that once I finish my exam I am free, for a bit more than a week!
I was going to say something else, but it seems to be unimportant seeing that I can't remember what I was about to write. I hope I don't remember once I post this, don't you hate when that happens? 
Oh yeah, I was going to say that since today is what I consider to be my Friday night (since I don't go to school until next Monday) I am going to sleep in tomorrow because I have been waking up very tired. I think I need to start drinking coffee or tea daily so I can stay awake. Seriously, my eyes have become smaller as days go by, but I think that always happens to me when the quarter is almost over. Boy am I glad that it is almost over...
Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment