Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Last!


Today was my last day of lectures and next week will be my last week of Winter quarter. In fact, it will be my last Winter quarter ever, unless I decide to go back to get a masters degree. I'm so excited that this part of my life is almost over, afterwards I can start tackling a job or career. 
Tomorrow I'm going to go drive around with my parents and my brother and once we get back home I'm going to start studying. Tomorrow I want to accomplish a few things like getting my notes together, starting my essay, and doing a few questions from my take home exam, as well as adding things to my group's PowerPoint presentation. Now that I'm jotting down my assignments I remember that I have an evaluation that I have to do for my group, thank god I didn't forget. 
I'm going to be studying harder than midterms.
Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment