Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Week

I made it! I survived Winter quarter and now I have a week to rest. Sadly, it is just a week and not more than that, but I'll take what I can get. At least, I have a brand new set of classes to look forward to. I won't be posting until April or later because I want to relax this week without worrying about much. I have a few things I have to do this week so it's more of a catch up week. One thing that I'm not happy about is signing up for a Covered California plan, basically getting insurance. Every time I use the website it crashes or says something that is not applicable to my situation. Hopefully, I can get some sort of coverage soon because the more I wait, the more stressful it becomes. Anyways, here's to a nice, relaxing week.
Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment