Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blogmas Day 18: Roadtrip

Hello everyone!
I am starting to get excited about going to Mexico, once we get to our house my vacation won't be as stressful as it is right now. I can get to my house and decorate my room with the two tiny Christmas trees I bought and see what other things I can do. The trip to our small town is stressful because you never know what will happen on the road, it's scary no matter how many times we drive down there. 
Today I checked my school account just in case our grades were posted and I ended up passing all my classes which just made me a little less stressed. I still feel like I have a lot more to do before leaving tomorrow, but that's just because I need to remember to pack my pjs, toothbrush, and deodorant tomorrow morning after using them. I also want to take a small bag with me with a few magazines, books, and my iPod and its  earphones/charger which I feel that I might forget or loose which just scares me.
I also want to download loads of music including Christmas music because I won't have wifi while I'm over there, but time just flew by and I don't know if I can find the music I want by tomorrow. I also wanted to download a few offline games, but I can't find anything that interests me.
I hope everything turns out good and we go and come back safely. I also wanted to write and let everyone know that today is the last Blogmas of 2013 and I wanted to use this moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment