Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blogmas Day 7: Rainy Day

Okay so as I said today brings another late post because weekends are usually hectic. Today it rained all morning, which is awesome because I am probably the only person in the world who loves rain. So, I woke up around 6 am which is an hour early and couldn't fall back asleep even though my eyes were heavy so I just laid in bed with my eyes closed. Once it turned 7 am I got up and did my morning routine which includes going to the restroom and washing my face and brushing my teeth then coming back to my room and changing. My sister and I went to 711, I got a large cup of Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate and a Sausage Biscuit, after realizing that we got overcharged and were to early to actually go to church we headed to a nearby donuts shop and bought a donuts. We then headed to church were my sister and I volunteer, after teaching our classes we took another teacher home and headed to our house to get our dog. We had to make it to the vet before 12 pm and it was already past 11:30. Somehow we got there at 11:47 am (I remember because I had to sign in) and then the vet quickly checked our dog to see if the medicine was working which was a mehh, we have to go back again next weekend before going to Mexico just to do all the check ups, procedures, and paperwork so he can go on the road with us.  Then my sister went to the bank while I waited in the car with Lucky (our dog) and read from one of my textbooks in order to cram in some study time. Once we got home we ate a brownie we bought at 711 that morning and resting for less than 30 minutes. Afterwards, my sister and I went to buy lunch for everyone in our house including us which takes more than an hour because everyone wants something from a different fast food place all the time. We came home and I ate my Terriyaki Burger from Carl's Jr. and small order of orange chicken from the Chinese food restaurant my brother wanted food from. We started watching Tangled since it came out on TV I always start watching it and never get past the first few minutes because of constant chores and errands. This time my mother came into the room to let me know that my dad's dentures had broken again (it's been more than 9 times for sure) so my sister took me to Walmart to buy two packs of denture repair kits because they give you pack to repair the broken denture 3 times, but give you a small tube that finishes when you are barely on the second pack of adhesive (it's that company's way of keeping people from buying another product, BASTARDS). So after waiting in the long lines we drove to Daiso Japan (which I love), I bought two small Christmas trees to place in my room in Mexico. Once we got a few things from there we came back home and I spent more than 30 minutes trying to fix his dentures because they are just so messed up already that they don't even stick easily anymore, Boo You Whore! Once I finished with that awful conundrum I came back to my room and started another tedious task which was write a paper for one of my classes, I am still not done, but I know what I want to write now so I am going to do that tomorrow at some point before doing my other two writing assignments, ugh I hate school so bad now. So, now I'm going to go take a shower and then come back to my room and just knock out hopefully.  
Mabel 

No comments:

Post a Comment