Thursday, December 11, 2014

2014 Blogmas (Day 11)

Not much to report today. I watched three movies today and just relaxed. I'm in the mood to decorate and DIY a bunch of things and watch movies and drink hot chocolate and do Christmasy stuff, but I don't know where to start. I wanted to looked through different images of things that would be fun to do, as inspiration, but my internet connection is slow. So here is where you come in, give me a list of things to do, movies to watch, books to read, things you do before Christmas. Leave it in the comments section or tweet me @friendlvr and I'll try to do some of those things and share how it went on my blog here as soon as I do anything you let me now about. 
Tomorrow I'm going to a rummage sale at my local library and I'll write about that tomorrow, but for now here's a funny picture I found a few days ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment