Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014 Blogmas (Day 16):Packing

Today I packed the clothes I'm taking with me even though I still forgot to place some things in my bag. I didn't make a list of things so I'm going to do that tomorrow and hopefully be done with packing entirely. I also need to pack my backpack with all the things I'm taking to occupy my time on the road.
Other than packing today I watched the few YouTube videos that were on my subscription feed. Then I spend almost all day catching up on all the blogs I follow. I had to do that before leaving because I noticed that the Feedly app I use removes blog posts I haven't read after 30 days of not having read them. Once I did all that I went to Target and Dollar Tree with my brother and sister to buy a few more things. Once I came back home and ate dinner I decided to play Sims 4 because I've wanted to play it all weekend, but I didn't have time to do it. 
And now I'm going to relax for a few minutes before taking a shower and then going to sleep.
Also it was cold and rainy all day so I was wearing my robe all day because it's so warm. Oh and I dyed my mom's hair this morning and it actually makes her look different. 
I also keep forgetting to link my new Book Haul video, so go check it out on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/COWmabelVACA

No comments:

Post a Comment