Friday, December 5, 2014

2014 Blogmas (Day 5): The Parental Gifts

Today was a simple day where my parents and I went to the store and bought clothes. In other words I got my Christmas presents. I only asked for shirts this year because I don't have as many comfortable shirts as I'd like. I just wanted basic shirts that I know I would wear. If you were here last year I posted the clothes I got for Christmas from my parents and one of the tops was a baseball style shirt with skulls on it (the skulls faded after the first wash); it is one of my favorite shirts in my closet and I wear it often, in fact I'm wearing it today unfortunately it now has two small holes in it, so I decided to get a few more shirts like it since I know I'll actually wear them. 
Here is what I'm wearing today and how the shirt (and similar shirts) look on...
Sorry for the bad picture (and funny face), but I had to stand on my bed to take a full body picture since it's dark outside and I didn't want to alarm my neighbors. Anyways that's how the shirts might look I will try to take a picture of them on once I actually wear them.
Here are the five shirts I bought...
Can you see a pattern? My favorite colors to wear are gray, black, and white. I have a pair of maroon sneakers so I decided to buy a few shirts that could finally match them. Here are the shirts similar to the one I love to wear...
And then I bought two basic shirts that I know I will wear all the time as well...
This last shirt is a thermal type shirt which I haven't had in a while and have actually wanted for a while since they are so comfy especially during this time of year when it rains. Here is a close up of the shirt...
It's not thick enough to make me feel hot right away, but I don't like thick material anyways. It's the perfect shirt to lounge around in if you have a cold house like me.

I love simple clothing since I actually wear them out especially if they are comfy. That's my style: simple & comfy. What's your style like?





No comments:

Post a Comment