Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2014 Blogmas: Ending (Day 3)

I'm about to sit down and watch my Wednesday shows so I'll try to make this a quick one. I didn't really do anything today except watch a movie and two TV shows I missed yesterday. I got out of school after 8pm since it was our last day in that class meaning no final. So that class was basically a waste of time with hopefully a guaranteed A. I say that because he never collected any work from us so there is no way my professor will be able to grade us on anything other than our attendance. So since I had "perfect attendance" that means A, right?
So tomorrow is my last day of school EVER (for me)! So excited and nervous because now I have to go out and look for a job/career for the first time in my life. Hopefully, I find something and it leads me to doing something I love and do for the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment