Thursday, October 22, 2015

Candy

I own Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I love it so much and I watch it a lot. I've never seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory so today I decided to watch it and see if there is a difference.

I still like the movie even though there are many differences with the one I own. There's singing, but instead of just the umpaloompas doing it other characters in the beginning sing too. The umpaloompas are of course different as well and are barely even seen in the film, whereas in the new version they are seen throughout the film and even in back stories. In this film Willy Wonka was much weirder and said random things, Johhny Depp's Wonka is weird, but because of his upbringing (which we actually get to see) we understand why he is the way he is. I know and say a lot of lines from the movie I have, but the only one I see here is "Violet, you're turning violet!", I love the new version because of the squirrels and the funny lines that come with that although I understand the golden eggs and how "a bad egg" can be just as funny as "a bad nut". 
Overall the movie was good, but I like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory way better.

Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment