Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Gross

This week I've been watching films I could easily find on Netflix. Today I looked through the horror section on Netflix and clicked on so many films that ended up leading me to a film called Contracted. The simple movie image made me want to watch it.


This movie isn't scary, it's gross. I'm going to admit something today about my weakness when watching these films, the only thing that freaks me out is when someone's nail is pulled off. This movie had that and more; I was cringing, covering the screen, and had stomach pains at certain points in this film. I wouldn't watch this film with other people, mostly because I look silly covering the screen when the nails come off. But also this film is about a girl who is practically raped and then because of that contracts a disease that turns her into a zombie. The beginning of the film "explains" why she would turn into a zombie just from that, like I said this movie is gross. I don't know if I would watch it again, but I would definetly look into the sequel. 

 You know an actor/actress is good when they can make you feel good/bad for the character they are playing.

Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment