Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Remake

Today I watched a remake of an old movie titled the same Evil Dead...

I actually watched the first few minutes of the older version this Sunday, but it stopped working so I gave up on it. Today I tried again and failed so I decided on this 2013 version of the film. I don't know how different it is from the older version. This film was basically a possession film and a few people dying because of it.  I started watching the movie in the morning by myself, but had to stop and later kept watching it with my brother. Watching a "scary" movie with other people is fun because of the commentary. Horror movies are great for people who like to talk to their TV and for those of us that don't because suddenly we all talk to the characters as if they can hear us. 
The movie was okay, the gore and ugly faces were the best part. 

Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment