Monday, October 19, 2015

Fail

Today I tried watching a scary movie I heard about a few years ago because of a remake, but it didn't work out. So, I decided to watch another movie and instead of being a horror movie it ended up being a lifetime type film (I was mislead). So, I watched a short film that comes out every year on tv, but I never watch it.

It's more of a Peanuts special and it's cute, but I don't get the hype. It is probably someone's tradition to watch every year and it's so short that it's fine to do. The only problem is I don't understand why things happen, like why does Charlie Brown keep getting rocks? If you know please tell me I'm very curious.

Hopefully tomorrow I can find the movie I originally planned to watch, and who knows I might watch both the old and new version.

Mabel 

No comments:

Post a Comment